Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feeling Better

So much for feeling better the next day. :(  She is definitely going back tomorrow though.  We are busy getting our homework done before dinner.  Kaya has informed me that she thinks it's boring.  Time to come up with something else and quickly!  She finished Stage Fright on a Summer Night and started her fourth Penguin book.  It is a Magic School Bus book called Penguin Puzzle.  Those seem to be more of a challenge than the Magic Tree House.  I probably should have been buying those instead.  I didn't realize how quickly she would be advancing in her reading.  She read Night of the Ninjas in it's entirety today!  At some point I am going to come up with projects to go along with the books she is reading.  For now, I'll let her enjoy the book and work on her fluency.  Hopefully Kaya will get a chance soon to start blogging on here.  There's so much to do and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment